For the folowing meets we have created individual time standards files:
These times have all been hand typed for your ease. They have also been double and tripled checked.
Although, if you happen to find a mistake please send an email to the
firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be fixed promptly.
For USA Swimming NAG Records and Motivational times download from Hy-Tek Ltd
State Records File Download
This is a zipped file which contains the SCY and LCM State Records as of 11/6/08. It is for importing into meet manager.
Meet Announcement Boilerplate items:
- Under Facilities a statement of has the pool been certified or not with USA Swimming so for instance: 25 yard, 6 lane, indoor pool, the pool has not been certified with USA Swimming 202.3.5 and the water depth at the turn end is 4’6” and start end is 11’ of the pool. 104.2.2C(4) or The competitions course has been certified in accordance with 104.2.2C (4)
- Under rules the following must appear: All swimwear must conform to USA Swimming Rule and Regulations article 102.9 effective October 1, 2009. If you have any question on older suits check the 2011 FINA Approved swim suit list.
- Under Rules the following must appear: The use of cell phones or any cameras are prohibited in the locker rooms. On-deck changing is not allowed.
- Under Rules the following must appear: Any swimmer entered in the meet must be certified by a USA Swimming member-coach as being proficient in performing a racing start or must start each race from within the water. When unaccompanied by a member-coach, it is the responsibility of the swimmer or the swimmer’s legal guardian to ensure compliance with this requirement.
Meet Database setup instructions:
- Always name the database in the form of CurrentYear LSCCode Meet Name (2011 CO My Meet Name)
- In Meet Manager the meet name in Setup is the same as the preceding (2011 CO My Meet Name)
- Make sure the elevation of the meet is recorded in the meet setup
- Be sure in the Report Setup that the Sanction Number is entered and on header 2 the meet referee's name is in there